“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
The Hope Project is a partnership between the River Church and Maple Street Magnet School for the Arts. We know that all students are created in the image of God and, thus, have great potential for success. This success profoundly impacts the student’s life, the lives of future generations, and our overall community. The Hope Project is about building relationships with students that allow them to see themselves the way God sees them. Join us as we reveal hope at Maple Street in the lives of the students and staff.
Please get involved.
Do life with a student at Maple Street.
- Tutor—Volunteer Commitment: 1 hour per week or 40 hours per year
- Lunch buddy—Volunteer Commitment: 30 minutes per week or 20 hours per year
- Big brother/sister—Volunteer Commitment: 2 hours bi-weekly or 48 hours per year
Creatively pour out God’s love on the teachers and staff of Maple Street.
- baking treats for staff
- coaching your favorite sport
- donating peanut free granola bars throughout the year
Pray that God’s blessings would rain down on Maple Street through higher attendance, higher achievement, and staff unity.
- pray at 3:33 pm each day for Maple Street students, staff, and families
If you have questions about the Hope Project, email firstname.lastname@example.org.